Bend Beauty Gut Glow Prebiotic 240g
Our intestinal health and the health of our skin are closely linked. With GUT GLOW, improve the health of your microbiome for better gastrointestinal regularity and glowing skin.
**GUT GLOW ingredients are vegan and certified organic
Optimize your skin health from within, our gut health and skin health are linked
A properly functioning gastrointestinal tract is important for your overall health and well-being. Your gut health and the health of your skin are intrinsically linked, and it's important to provide your gut with the right nutrients to help it thrive. Try Bend Beauty's newest product, GUT GLOW.
Why use GUT GLOW
• Promotes healthy gastrointestinal function
• Reduces mild gastrointestinal discomfort
• Increases regularity + reduces bloating
• Modulates immune function
• For healthy glowing skin
“The gut-skin axis”
The human microbiome is the set of species that reside inside and on our body. These species primarily reside in our intestines (lower intestine), and they work together to provide benefits to each other, which can have a huge impact on our health. This intricate link between gut and skin has led to the term "gut-skin axis" and researchers are increasingly studying how the gut microbiome influences our skin, as well as other organs, including the brain and lungs. .
There is ample evidence that the human microbiome can:
• Produce many nutrients important to human health
• Prevent infection
• Modify or influence the immune response
• Is partly responsible for human metabolism
• Regulate the balance between health and disease
Active ingredients for quality and effectiveness
• GUT GLOW contains two clinically studied soluble fibers, Sunfiber® (partially hydrolyzed guar gum) and inavea™ (acacia gum), as well as tremella mushroom extract (also known as silver ear ) to support healthy gastrointestinal function, improve regularity and help regulate the immune system.
• These clinically proven prebiotic fibers and a 10:1 tremella mushroom extract to support intestinal function and help regulate the immune system
• Prebiotics are a source of soluble fiber that is well tolerated and fermentable by intestinal bacteria.